Embedded Training Program
Learn how electronic gadgets are designed, developed, and built as embedded systems that shape the world. These are hands-on, learn-by-doing courses that show you how to build solutions to real-world problems using embedded systems. In this course, we take a bottom-up approach to problem solving, building gradually from simple interfacing of switches and LEDs to complex concepts like a microcontroller-based pacemaker, digital lock, a traffic light controller, sensor stick for blind people etc. Laboratory assignments are first performed in simulation, and then you will build and debug your system on the real microcontroller.
What you'll learn
- Understanding of embedded systems using modular design and abstraction
- C programming: considering both function and style
- Arduino based programming language.
- Build and test circuits with switches, LEDs, resistors, potentiometers, liquid crystal displays
- Working principle of different types of sensors like Ultrasonic, Temperature, Proximity, Infrared, Light, Acclerometer etc
- Synchronizing hardware and software input/output with switches, lights, sound, sensors. motors, and liquid crystal displays
- Real life autonomous and IOT based product implementing both hardware and software.
Services We Offer
DigifoxLabs is a one-stop solution provider for embedded product engineering and development.
*Product Engineering Service
- Final Year B.Tech, BSc, M.Tech Guidance.
- School Level Project Guidance
- International , National and State level Competetion Guidance.
*Embedded and IOT based Courses and Internship Programme.
The best way to understand what you will learn in this class is to list the labs you will complete and the example projects we will build. You will complete each lab first in simulation and then on the real board. For each module we will design a system and you will build and test a similar system.
Module 1: Welcome and introduction to course and staff
Module 2: Fundamental concepts: numbers, computers,
Module 3: Electronics: resistors, voltage, current and Ohm’s Law
Module 4: Digital Logic: transistors, flip flops and logic functions
Module 5: Introduction to C programming
Module 6: Microcontroller Input/Output
Module 8: Interfacing Switches and LEDs
Module 9: Arrays and Functional Debugging
Module 10: ARM Cortex M processor, Arduino board, Raspberry Pi
Module 11: Developing final Product as output